Sadly you can only play normally until somebody is starting to spin like a crazy on the road before your car. It's pretty fun.
1. Blood place does not represent where I shot guys.
2. You don't have to hit enemies to kill them - it's enough to hit their bounding box.
3. No holes in walls.
4. Strange blood splat impulse.
5. Blood is too much blurred.
6. Needs particle system.
Other than that game idea isn't much original, but somebody can like it anyway. Sounds and animations look good. Anyway it might be interesting to see what we can see in future.
I will list here problems which I noticed at first:
1. I don't see point in using mouse if there no aim anyway.
2. Also death animation of first alien isn't fun.
3. You never know where you allowed to fall and where you not (if you always go right since first platform you will lose).
4. Some parts of levels look like ground, but the other ones with same texture look like simple rectangles.
5. It could have some check points. Waiting on elevators is really annoying since you can fall and die somewhere.
7. Particle effects?
8. It's 2014 so maybe any kind ragdolls and physics? Or at least animations.
9. You can jump in mid-air if you step off platform without jump?
As for me fun / time ratio is too low. I'm kind of players who rate gameplay before scenario. And fun from gameplay is something what this game really lacks.
Can't tell more as I died 2 times in row at the same place. At first - because I didn't noticed platform which is hiding at the right end of visible screen, and second time - when I finally noticed it when I was falling just to restart game.
Loading ends and then just a black screen? I'm on Safari 7.0.3 (9537.75.14) for OS X.
Looks like game is made using WebGL... Well it's sad not everyone can play. If I'm right, some developers are using libraries which let WebGL games work with native HTML5's canvas engine.
My rating is only representing current average rating under game.
Thanks for the info. I will update the description to let people know that it pretty clearly will not work on safari/mac. Do you ever use chrome or firefox? just curious if it will work through those on a mac or if I should just say it won't work on mac at all.
if you feel like it, drop me a message, or if another reviewer sees this response and knows the answer, that'd work too.
Lack of originality, bad collision detection system, you have no chance to remember your high score, no mute button.
I actually don't see any point in publishing first game to game site. First works usually are nothing to be proud of. So my rating is only reflects current average rating under uploaded game.
Originality I totally agree with you. The Detection system was even more shit before I rewrote it in code.
I was planning on doing something like a sequel or something where it's Called Red Vs. The World (Reference Bart Vs. The World on the NES.) It will have all these things. This is just a project I did for fun. Thanks for your feedback though.
Wrong perspective... What can be worther in game like this?
Oh yeah! Its amazing! Its the best game ever I seen! +10 and please make something more cool than this...
Escaped from windows
Right mouse click and left mouse click at finish = passed level. But game is mor interesting without this hack. :)
Stupid Flash Player 10?
****PLEASE wait a minute for the preloader to appear... For some reason it sits as a white screen for a few minutes. Stupid Flash Player 10... ****
You checked "Load in first frame" in preferences of all the instances. What are you waited from tihs action?
Yeah, I did.
It dont knows all possible words frome givern word
It dont knows all possible words frome givern word. Also I cant just type it with my keyboard. I have seen better versions of the genre of this game.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.