View Profile EGurt

3 Movie Reviews

Sound + Video

Sometimes video don't match with sounds - you must slice cartoon's sound into short parts next time. Nice movie.

Good, but not for NG

Thank You for this good video but maybe you should place it on youtube, or next time post link to PM of developer - some of them can place your video at game's page.

funny

It was funny :) Cake is not a lie!

20 Game Reviews

Sadly you can only play normally until somebody is starting to spin like a crazy on the road before your car. It's pretty fun.

Few notes:
1. Blood place does not represent where I shot guys.
2. You don't have to hit enemies to kill them - it's enough to hit their bounding box.
3. No holes in walls.
4. Strange blood splat impulse.
5. Blood is too much blurred.
6. Needs particle system.

Other than that game idea isn't much original, but somebody can like it anyway. Sounds and animations look good. Anyway it might be interesting to see what we can see in future.

I will list here problems which I noticed at first:
1. I don't see point in using mouse if there no aim anyway.
2. Also death animation of first alien isn't fun.
3. You never know where you allowed to fall and where you not (if you always go right since first platform you will lose).
4. Some parts of levels look like ground, but the other ones with same texture look like simple rectangles.
5. It could have some check points. Waiting on elevators is really annoying since you can fall and die somewhere.
6. Background?
7. Particle effects?
8. It's 2014 so maybe any kind ragdolls and physics? Or at least animations.
9. You can jump in mid-air if you step off platform without jump?

As for me fun / time ratio is too low. I'm kind of players who rate gameplay before scenario. And fun from gameplay is something what this game really lacks.

Can't tell more as I died 2 times in row at the same place. At first - because I didn't noticed platform which is hiding at the right end of visible screen, and second time - when I finally noticed it when I was falling just to restart game.

6 Audio Reviews